- We learn that a rape took place between a man and his stepdaughter. This act is not shown.
Ultimate Betrayal (TV) (1994)
- This movie is based on the true story of two sisters who sue their father for child abuse, including incest.
- We learn that the father actually abused all six of his children, and committed incest with four of his daughters.
- The mother knew of the abuse but did nothing to stop it.
- Graphic descriptions are heard and scenes of the abuse are seen.
- A woman is kidnapped by a mad man. He mentally wears her down and then rapes her.
Ulzana’s Raid (1972)
- A rogue Apache leader travels across the countryside, raiding and raping women.
- A heavyweight boxer is accused of rape and is sent to prison for the crime. This is not the focus of the movie.
- During a psychic flashback caused by the hero touching a man accidentally, we see the man approaching a girl passed out on a bed. He enters the room and shuts the door, implying that he raped her. The actual act is not shown.
Under Hellgate Bridge (1999)
- Contains a scene in which there is a scene where a man sodomizes a woman on a table.
Under Suspicion (2000)
- This is a film centering around a police interrogation of a suspect in a child-rape and murder trial.
- A large part of this movie shows graphic scenes of molestation, possible sexual assault, sexual contact with young sex trade workers (possibly underage), and descriptions of rape.
Under the Tuscan Sun (2003)
- Three men follow Frances through the streets. They do so in a menacing and sexually motivated way. She tries to elude them, and successfully does so.
- A stranded travelling salesman gets terrorized by a deranged mountain man. The salesman’s wife is raped.
- The plot of this movie is that a champion boxer is convicted of a rape he claims was consensual sex.
- The rape survivor says that she didn’t want to have sex with him and that she said no.
- The boxer says that he isn’t a rapist and that she asked wanted to have sex. He says that she did not say no. Someone points out that she was afraid that he would hurt her and he continues to claim that she wanted to have sex.
- A man is offered to the boxer as a ‘gift’ while in prison, alluding to sexual slavery.
- During an argument, a man begins to rape a woman. She eventually “gives in” and they have sex.
Universal Soldier: The Return (1999)
- A man tears opens a woman’s shirt and stares at her bare breasts. He says that he is going to rape her, but nothing more happens.
Unlawful Entry (R) (1992)
- A married couple make a report to the police regarding a burglary. One of the police officers, after meeting the wife, becomes obsessed with her. This officer, later in the movie, puts the husband in jail, at which time he goes to the wife’s home because he knows she is now alone. He attacks her. He lays on top of her and puts his fingers between her legs. The actual rape does not happen, but the scene is disturbingly graphic.
Unmasked – Pt. 25 (1988)
- A man has turned into a sadistic killer due to the childhood abuse he suffered.
- There is rape in this movie, but I am unsure whether it is just discussed or seen.
Unspeakable Acts (TV) (1990)
- A married couple are doctors who specialize in interviewing sexually abused children.
- The plot of this movie is them tracking down a pedophile who has attacked many child victims.
Untamed Heart (1993)
- A woman who has had terrible relationships with men is traveling home from work when two men attempt to rape her. She is rescued by a man she knows from work.
- *The rapists, angry that they could not complete the rape, try to get their revenge on the man that saved her.
The Usual Suspects (1995)
- There is an intense, dreamlike and violent rape scene that turns out to be fictitious.